Handling of personal information
CC COMPANY Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") pays the utmost attention to protecting the privacy of our customers. On our website, we will handle your personal information carefully and protect your privacy based on the following policy.
Definition of personal information
"Personal information" is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, and can be easily collated with other information. It means that a specific individual can be identified by.
About the purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of using personal information in our company is as follows. The Company shall not use personal information beyond the relevant purpose. In the unlikely event that it becomes necessary to use it for purposes other than the following, we will notify the customer again or obtain the consent of the customer.
- Personal authentication of members
- Use of this service by members and associated communication
- Delivery of e-mail newsletter (only if the member so desires)
- Sending greeting cards and catalogs
- Other operations of this service (including not only selling products but also providing all information from our company to members)
- Providing information on our services (not limited to this service) that we judge to be beneficial to our members, products and services of advertisers and partner companies, and marketing by our company
- Questionnaire survey for quality control of this service and analysis of the results
- Contact to members regarding matters that significantly affect the operation of this service (including but not limited to major changes and suspension of this service content)
- To provide member information and purchase information to payment agents and credit card issuers for the purpose of preventing fraudulent use.
- Depending on the EC platform used by our company, we provide services that perform payment processing, data analysis, mail transmission, hosting service, customer service, etc. on our behalf. In addition, we may provide customer information to the "EC platform service provider").
- Contact to request consent from members regarding the handling of personal information
- When outsourcing the business related to this service, we may outsource the personal information of the member to the outsourced business after taking protective measures.
- In that case, regarding the handling and management of personal information, we will select the one that meets the necessary standards set by our company, conclude a contract regarding the protection of personal information, and then strictly manage and supervise it. (Example: Outsourcing product delivery to a delivery company, etc.)
Provision to a third party
- We will not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- With the consent of the member
- When collecting and analyzing personal information for the purpose of improving this service, developing related businesses, marketing affiliated companies, etc.
- When disclosing or providing to a third party what was obtained by the aggregation and analysis of the previous item in a manner that cannot identify or identify an individual.
- When it is deemed necessary to disclose or use personal information in order to provide this service to members
- When sending information about advertisements, services, etc. of our company or third parties such as business partners to members
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of our company, members or other third parties, or all services provided by our company
- When there is a particular need to improve public health or promote the sound development of children
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, or when these persons request legitimate disclosure.
- We may provide personal information to EC platform service providers.
- We may provide personal information to the external service operating company when linking with Facebook, Instagram and other external services or authenticating using external services.
Contact point for inquiries and complaints from customers regarding personal information
Regarding the personal information we hold, we accept requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, and complaints about personal information from the customer himself / herself at the "contact information" below.
Only when we can confirm that the request is from the person, we will respond without delay to the extent that we are obliged by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
In addition, we may not be able to respond to requests for suspension or deletion of information held in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
For inquiries, please see "Contact Information" on the same page.
Contact name: CC COMPANY Co., Ltd. Customer Support Section
Phone: 03-5459-6240 (11: 00-19: 00 irregular holidays)
- Established on September 20, 2nd year of Reiwa
CC COMPANY Co., Ltd.
President and CEO Kimi Hirota